Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quietness, we are ready for you......

"If you've been up all night and cried till you have no more tears left in you- you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness." One of my favorite lines of one of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors ever. The book? The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The author? C.S. Lewis. This book quickly became a favorite of mine at a very young age and I'm thrilled to say that it has also captured the hearts of both Tiaras. But this post isn't as much about the book as about the quote from the book...

"If you've been up all night and cried till you have no more tears left in you- you will know that there comes in the end a sort of quietness." All night for me would be 2009. Cried until you have no more tears left? Check. That was accomplished in 2009. The quietness in the end? 2010 for my family. 2010 is our quietness in the end. It has to be.



No comments: