Friday, July 25, 2008

Another week gone by ?

Wow, I cannot believe it has been an entire week since I last posted. Tiara 1's tie-dye 8th birthday party went off without a hitch. The kids' shirts all turned out very well and there were only a few kids that dyed clothing not intended to be dyed (including my own Tiara 2). We also had a frozen tee shirt contest which was definitely worth a few laughs. And it helped to cool the kids off since it was well beyond miserable with the heat and humidity. Good ol' Georgia humidity; there's nothing like it! Tiara 1's birthday cake was fabulous once again this year. A friend of mine who homeschools creates cakes on the side. She amazes me each time she creates a new cake for us. The VW bug on the top is chocolate pound cake. The bottom round layer is vanilla pound cake. This cake was more than enough to feed 50.





Tomorrow is the Southeast Homeschool Expo in Atlanta and I am soooooo looking forward to it! It's literally Christmas in July each year when we go! T-Bone enjoys going as much as I do and the Tiaras love helping to choose our annual purchases.

I'm also excited about my visit from the Fairy Blog Mother, aka Darcy, over at www.graphicallydesigning.com. I have been waiting in queue and it's finally my turn! Woo Hoo! I am so stoked about my makeover! I cannot wait to see the finished product!

No comments: