Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm back..........

So after a one year hiatus from blogging, I have a craving to resume this outlet of my wacky mind. I am torn at times as to how much I should actually blog and what I should actually keep to myself; after all, it's always possible that someone might actually read this. And then, if someone were to read this, they might have an insight into my deeper self that I prefer to keep hidden most of the time. I'm one of those people watchers. I sit back, take it all in and try to read a person well before I ever let them see any part of who I truly am. So spilling my guts on this keyboard is heavy on my mind.... just in case, someone might actually read this. Just sayin.


So it's been one hell of a year. The economy took it's toll on my family in more ways than any of my friends even know or realize. I have kept it all bottled up and hidden away (see what I mean). Too personal. But 2009 is h-i-s-t-o-r-y. It's definitely a year that I'm sure will appear in the US history books for many reasons in years to come as well as making it's appearance on the newest version of Trivial Pursuit. It's definitely not a year that I will ever forget although I would most gladly prefer to remove many parts of it from my already-full-to-capacity brain. It's now 2010 and I want this year to be a TEN! I have every intention of making it a TEN.





2 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

I'm reading. Welcome back! :-)

Shannon said...

Welcome back! 2010 will be a great year... 'cause we say so.