Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm up for the challenge !

So Darcy (aka the Fairy Blogmother) over at LWM3B has posted a challenge for those who may be in the market for are desperately seeking additional comments. For those of us who may need crave more cyber traffic on our blogs. For those of us who aren't the popular girls in blogville. Sigh.

She suggested that weI remove the word verification on my blog therefore making the peeps more likely to leave some comment love. Okay, I can do that. So, I did it and I'm waiting to see if anyone of the bajillions of you who read my blog will now leave a comment. Because I'm absolutely certain that there are just lots of you who stalk my blog every day, waiting on the next entry - right? I know I'm that interesting and my life is that interesting too. I'm really certain of it. I really am.



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well, I will usually leave comments even if there is word verification.. but sometimes it is a real pain.

So we share the name and the Kat. And, it seems that we might have some other things in common now that you have seen my survey answers!

I am off to read some more.

Love,
The "other" Tiff

Femin Susan said...

Nice Blog... Keep it I went through certain blog and found your as a breathe taking one. i have a blog with poems of nature written by me. If you would like to see them Visit
http://www.poems-of-nature.blogspot.com/

Rhea said...

I'm here! Let the party begin.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Yippee you got rid of word verification. But why do you have the comment moderation? Expunge! :-)